WE JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!
Just a little heads up on your Russian Volume Course booking, firstly congratulations on booking your advanced lash course! Russian Volume techniques are a hugely popular salon treatment so it is great that you have decided to further your skills & learn something new! Well done YOU! We cannot wait to meet you on your upcoming training day!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- A model must be arranged by you in order for you to complete your practical part of the course. We can no longer provide models for you1r training.
- You must arrange a model to arrive for 1:00pm.
- Your model will be needed for approx. 2-2.5hrs. Please note that if your model needs to leave early, this will usually unable you to pass the practical part of the course.
- Your model must arrive alone, children are not permitted to attend due to health & safety.
- Please ensure your model is lash-free prior to the course. We will not be able to provide a professional removal, unless you would like to do this during your lunch.
- Please ensure your model is free from mascara & we strongly advise that they stay free of waterproof mascara for a few days prior to your course
- If your model has any sensitivities or has never had lash extensions we can provide a skin sensitivity test for you. Please click the link below. Alternatively you can provide your model a skin sensitivity prior to your course.
- If you are travelling to the training venue with your model please note that they can only enter the training venue when needed for practical at 1:00pm. There are shops & cafes near by & they may use the waiting area downstairs dependant on Covid-19 restrictions & use of the salon.
- Ensure your model has never had a reaction to lash extensions prior to your course.
PLEASE NOTE A patch test is only essential if your model has never had lashes &/ suffers from allergies or sensitivity. Please select - Lashes patch test - with Jo - More than 24hrs prior to your course. Do not book anyone who has had a previous reaction to lash extensions.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
YOUR COURSE TIME :
Start time: 10am
Finish Time: 4:30pm
Lunch Time: 12:00
Address: 1st floor Ruby Jo's, 39 Market St, WN2 3AE
PRODUCTS & KITS
If you have booked the Fast track to Russian option you do not need a further kit & a kit is not included in this course selection. However we have some exciting things to take advantage of, if you do want to browse or purchase anything prior to your course to be ready for you to collect on your training day course.
ENJOY 10% OFF with discount code GIVEME10 when you spend over £50*.
ENJOY 3 for 2 on all Russian Volume trays (always!)*
If you are booking your Russian Volume Course separately you will receive a LASH TECH kit FREE which includes worth over £90;
- Lash Pallet
- Lash Mirror
- Power Bond Adhesive 5g
- Magic Bond
- A mix tray of lashes
Purchase this kit with 10% off if you are on Fast Track!
If you are not wanting to purchase too much to start off &/ prefer to not get a kit, the only products you will need are Russian Volume Lashes, possible tweezer change & dependant on your glue, a faster setting adhesive. Please feel free to browse now, or wait until your training day, where I can advise you further.
*Offers are only valid for separate purchases & cannot be combined in one sale.
TRAINING DAY INFORMATION
- If you have not already, please send your classic lash certificate to email@example.com. If you have trained with us in classic, please ensure you have had plenty of practice & feel confident in your basics.
- Please ensure you wear a salon tunic or smart/professional clothing. Avoid jeans & casual wear.
- Avoid open footwear such as flipflops or sandals or heels.
- Please ensure your hair is neatly tied back.
- Ensure your nails are short, neat & manicured.
- Please ensure you are smartly presented & keep your hands clean & breath fresh throughout training.
- You do not need to bring anything with you. Pens & manuals are provided for you.
- Avoid bringing unnecessary items. Please bring only a small handbag.
- Lunch is provided with your training day, please advise us of any dietary requirements on our pre-course form.
- Your remaining balance is due 7 days before your training day.
Our aim is to keep you safe at all times. Please adhere to the following guidelines to ensure we minimise the risk of spreading Covid_19 during your course.
- Please do not attend your course if you feel unwell or have suffered from any
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. You will not be able to attend the course with a high temperature or fever.
- Please ensure you wash &/ sanitise your hands on arrival & continue to do so regularly throughout the day.
- Please ensure that your mask is worn at all times - advise us pf any medical conditions to exempt you from wearing a mask prior to your course.
- Please avoid touching your face, cough/sneeze into your elbow/tissue & avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces.
WE ARE HERE!
We are super easy to find, as we are located on the first floor of Ruby Jo's Hair & Beauty Salon in Hindley, Wigan. There is plenty of free parking around, the two easiest to find are- behind SUMMAT TO ATE Restaurant, across from the salon or behind Georgia Brown's a little further down the street from the salon. There is also a Tesco close by but please be aware that Asda & parking via Mill St are not free.