WE JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!
Just a little heads up on your course booking, firstly congratulations on taking the first steps of learning something new! Beauty is a fantastic career choice, so whether this is your first course or your choosing to add something new to your treatment menu, welcome aboard!
We cannot wait to meet you on your upcoming training day!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- A model must be arranged by you in order for you to complete your practical part of the course. We can no longer provide models for your training.
- Your model must arrive 1.5 hrs from your course start time.
- Your model will be needed for approx. 1-1.5hrs. Please note that if your model needs to leave early, this will usually unable you to pass the practical part of the course.
- Your model must arrive alone, children are not permitted to attend due to health & safety.
- Please ensure your model is lash-free prior to the course (for lash lifting).
- Please ensure your model is free from mascara & we strongly advise that they stay free of waterproof mascara for a few days prior to your course (for lash lifting).
- A skin sensitivity test is MANDATORY prior to this course, if you have the products already you can provide the patch test yourself, you can also order your discounted kit & provide a patch test with this. Please get in touch ASAP to arrange this, so we can advise you further & arrange for your kit to be sent. Ensure you take photographic evidence of your patch test.
- If you are travelling to the training venue with your model please note that they can only enter the training venue when needed for practical at 1:00pm. There are shops & cafes near by & they may use the waiting area downstairs dependant on Covid-19 restrictions & use of the salon.
- Ensure your model has never had a reaction to lash lifting or brow lamination prior to your course.
PLEASE NOTE A patch test is essential prior to this course. Click below if you would like us to provide the patch test for you.
Please select - Lashes patch test - with Jo - More than 24hrs prior to your course.
Do not book anyone who has had a previous reaction to lash lifting or brow lamination.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
To purchase a starter kit on the training day is £50.00 if you book your course & kit today you save 25% off individual products & £10 off RRP.
Starter Kit includes;
Pro tool/Y comb
TRAINING DAY INFORMATION
- Please ensure you wear a salon tunic or smart/professional clothing. Avoid jeans & casual wear.
- Avoid open footwear such as flipflops or sandals or heels.
- Please ensure your hair is neatly tied back.
- Ensure your nails are short, neat & manicured.
- Please ensure you are smartly presented & keep your hands clean & breath fresh throughout training.
- You do not need to bring anything with you. Pens & manuals are provided for you.
- Avoid bringing unnecessary items. Please bring only a small handbag.
- Lunch is not provided with your training day, as it is a short course, please select no on the pre-course form below for dietary requirements.
- Your remaining balance is due 7 days before
Our aim is to keep you safe at all times. Please adhere to the following guidelines to ensure we minimise the risk of spreading Covid_19 during your course.
- Please do not attend your course if you feel unwell or have suffered from any
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. You will not be able to attend the course with a high temperature or fever.
- Please ensure you wash &/ sanitise your hands on arrival & continue to do so regularly throughout the day.
- Please ensure that your mask is worn at all times - advise us pf any medical conditions to exempt you from wearing a mask prior to your course.
- Please avoid touching your face, cough/sneeze into your elbow/tissue & avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces.
WE ARE HERE!
We are super easy to find, as we are located on the first floor of Ruby Jo's Hair & Beauty Salon in Hindley, Wigan. There is plenty of free parking around, the two easiest to find are- behind SUMMAT TO ATE Restaurant, across from the salon or behind Georgia Brown's a little further down the street from the salon. There is also a Tesco close by but please be aware that Asda & parking via Mill St are not free.
YOUR COURSE TIME :
Start time: 10am / 2:00pm
Finish Time: 1:30pm / 5:30pm
Address: 1st floor Ruby Jo's, 39 Market St, WN2 3AE